• A full day in Edinburgh visiting castles, museums and galleries
• UNESCO heritage site Hadrian’s Wall and locations steeped in Roman history, including the Village of Vindolanda
• Ancient stone circles at Duddo dating back 3000 years
• Norham Castle, Housesteads Fort and Tweed Valley
• Stobo Kirk and Merlins gravesite.
• Oral history and stories
click on images to find out more
All your travel for the time you spend with us. (This includes transfer to and from airport plus all daily travel with group and all your accommodations.)
*Does not include air travel to the UK.
Also included are daily breakfast, lunch and group dinners in each of the cities we visit.
Enjoy chauffeured coach travel while visiting ancient sites and quaint villages unchanged by time.
* Register before the 25th May 2018
** For registrations after 25th May 2018
50% at time of registration – 50% by 30th June